Monday, July 4, 2011

Introduction

Hi Jean, 

My name is Charlotte Beaubier and I am one of the many students in this course that is doing this as my last course required for my M.Ed. I grew up in St John's NL, but I have been living in Calgary for 11 years. I like it here, but I really miss the smell of the ocean in the air. I have been an ESL instructor at Bow Valley College for the past 11 years and I am excited about this course. I feel like I will gain a lot of useful knowledge about how to better utilize technology in my ESL class and get some new ideas about programs and websites that will be useful for me as well as my learners. It looks like we will have a lot to do during the class; however, I think that the hands on nature of will prove to be very practical and will help me remember how to use what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment