Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today we were looking at using Language Laboratories on LMS and using forums on LMS. For a language tracher this could be a very useful tool to practice listening and speaking. At Bow VAlley College, we use Blackboard as an LMS and I explored the site and couldn't find this function; however, I plan to further investigate it to see if such a thing exists to use with Blackboard.

Then Jean introduced our final assignment. It consists of filming an introduction on Photobooth, Outlining and instruction page, making an activity using our language function, a video reviewing the concept, and finally adding a Cultural video or fact. It seems fairly straight forward, but switching from Mac to PC caused me some problems again today. Every time i try going from one to the other, I get tripped up. Hopefully I figure it out soon and can get on with my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment